Â *The marriage covenant should have a SINGULAR focus.
Â â€œTaking the name of the groom makes you â€œ Oneâ€ with that person- you sacrifice your identity to take on that of your Groom â€“as Oneâ€¦. Both in the literal and spiritual aspect of a marriage covenant.
Â *Stop trying to figure everyone â€“and God â€“out.Â It is NOT why you are here!
*Forgiveness works better two waysâ€¦ when the one we are forgiving or need forgiveness from knows it.
- There is a need for a â€œthird strandâ€ a friend- especially in a marriage.
- God designed the marriage covenant to be an example of how our relationship with Him is to be.
- True friendship is developed over a period of time and like love it is a choiceâ€¦.our choice.
- God does not â€œfixâ€ us because we merit it- He does it because He loves us.
- The secret to peace and happiness in a marriage is when you grow in the same direction.