â€œLove is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.â€Â I Corinthian 13:4-8
- Love from God offers freedom.
- Love from God has no history- only a future and hope!
- You have to allow Godâ€™s love to work in your life- it is a choice you make.
- Love cannot flourish with negative emotions and actions are present.
- Worship gives freedom and opportunity for love to flourish.
Three things that rob the presence or sense of freedom from us when we leave godâ€™s presence:
3. The past
Â In reading I Corinthians 13:4-7, which areas are you struggling with? You may be struggling because you are allowing the past to take precedence over your present and future!